Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Darling

"My Darling"


You're walking beside me,
With moonlight in your stride.
You're the breath of my good fortune,
You're the apple of my eye...
And you may think you're not that different,
But I know you're special to me,
And believe...

My darling, my darling,
You're the reason for my smile.
I know that life is hard now,
But we'll make everything allright...
You've given me faith and hope,
And you've taught me how to hang on.
My darling, when you're with me, I know,
We cant ever go wrong...

. . .

Whether lying down, together,
Or just talking away time,
 You're the little lump of joy,
In this gray world of mine...
Even when you're not around me,
My mind; it feels safe and secure,
Cause it knows...

My darling, my darling,
You're there in my heart.
It'll stay like this forever,
Even death won't do us 'part...
You give me hope and faith,
 You're the reason I'm as strong.
My darling, when we're together, be sure,
We can never go wrong...
. . .

Everyday, I wake up with a smile,
'Cause I know that you're right beside me.
Every little thing you do, is liberating,
You're a key to the care locked inside me...
I'll always be with you, believe what I say,
I wouldn't have things any other way.
Through quarrels, and joy; frown and care,
Whenever you need me, I'll be there...

So, my darling, my darling,
Let me wipe off those tears.
Just take my outstretched hand,
And discard your silent fears...
Lets forget all this sadness,
And like we've done all along,
We'll bring us through and never let go,
And together, carry on...

:)








4 comments:

  1. Do you have a habit of making people feel loved even if they don't wish to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes, but this was written for a person who really needed me to be there at that time.
    she was going through a very bad phase in life, and she needed someone to be there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome composition yet again sam..:) one that everyone can relate to..:) ;) keep it up bro..:)

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Hated it? Just let me know. If you don't have an account, use Name/URL option :)